I got a jondeer tractor, it's a model b, I use it for my hog wash, and also to say my gosh!
It pulls smelly brittney, to the crazy top of the hill, but when I drive, the decalls say grandpa Bill.
I took my jondeer tractor to a school dance, when pulling Abigayle, I crashed, and you should've heard that jondeer run as it put lukee in a trance!
I took my Jondeer tractor for a hayrack ride, when going down the hill, boy it sure did glide. The hayrack it was loaded, way up to its rap, and you should've heard that jondeer pur as it dumpt off all the crap!
I never had a moment with my neighbor across the road, until one day I fell asleep and drove into his grove.
You sure should've heard that jondeer roar as Louie chased the nerd!
Ok, so there you have it, a funny song for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment